Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome to One and All!

Oh great, another blog dealing with the issues of the day! Is that your thought? I don't blame you. There is a plethora of blogs that you have the choice of going to that deal with this subject. So why check this one out? Well, I believe that there has been a paradigm shift in how American society interprets what goes on around them. The underlying lens through which we have traditionally viewed things has changed. In doing so, how we define things has changed as well. As such, I wish to challenge the reader with the idea that this change has left us feeling empty and void. Furthermore, all of the attempts to fill the emptiness have failed, most, miserably so.
So what's the answer? I posit that we need to dig into our spiritual "drawers", and get out those lens' that we once used. when we view things through them, we'll find that the issues and the problems of the day take on a whole different hue. I hope you will join me on this journey. Whether a follower of Christ or not, you will probably find yourself agreeing with me at times, disagreeing at others. In the midst of it all I hope you are challenged to see that the Bible offers the only perfect way to interpret this mess that we call life. Please do let me know what you think. Don't worry, I've got a pretty thick skin!

1 comment:

  1. Blog on bro! It is good to have a place to speak to your passion.

    blessings from the man in the middle
    2 of 3

    ReplyDelete